Do you want to switch to the PUBG Mobile 2.0update but cannot download it from the PlayStore? We have provided you with a link to download the PUBG Mobile 2.0 update APK.
PUBG Mobile’s latest patch PUBG 2.0 updates is here with a lot of improvements and huge changes to the Online battle royale games.
PUBG MOBILE APK 2.0 Latest updates
PUBG Mobile 1.9 update an alternative to the BGMI 1.9 update is finally here, with 200 million pre-registered users, everyone wants to join this huge new update as soon as possible. With the update, Erangel has changed, and Tesla is cooperating with Tesla Gigafactory and new cars. New weapons, exploration areas, etc. These chicken dinners will not start anytime soon. Therefore, some players may not be able to download updates from the PlayStore on Android devices. Mobile phone 2.0 Update your APK file and we will help.
PUBG Mobile Royal Pass C2S6 (Cycle 2 Season 6)
The following are some of the key changes that will be made to the new Royal Pass during the temporary adjustment of PUBG Mobile 2.0:
- Price adjustment: The price of ordinary RP has been increased to 360 c.u. custom made. And the RP Elite price of up to 960 US dollars. (1200 additional points). Players who get a new RP for the first time can receive a coupon (60360 CU). After the current RP reaches level 30, they will get a free coupon for the next RP (60360 CU).
- Level downgrade: The highest level has been adjusted to 50 without changing the quality of the reward. Level 50 can get mythical bundles, legendary guns, and level 1 bundles.
- Bonus Rewards-Players can get free rewards when they reach the RP level. High rankings can get coupons for the next season ($60) and free bonus games.
- The RP length has been changed to 1 month, and 2 RPs will be issued consecutively for each version. RP M1 and RP M2 are released in this version.
PUBG Mobile 2.0 APK Download Links Latest version
APK file (1.05 GBs)
The OBB file isn’t needed. Simply install the PUBG Mobile APK file and install the game to enjoy version 1.9.
Erangel’s card upgrades: Six areas are transformed by futuristic buildings and technologies. The high-speed connecting the cities on the island also strengthen the local transportation hub.
Players can use these hyperlinks to navigate between fixed locations. At some point and use these statistics to use more strategies.
The transit center (formerly Pochinki)
Pochinki is the core of the Erangel transportation network and is now the transit center on the island. A new high-tech station and an aid transportation system are under construction here. A kind of mobile shelter, bringing a new transportation experience.
Georgopol Port (formerly Georgopol)
Georgopol’s advantages as a logistics port will be further utilized. The introduction of a new central command center and fully automated warehouse will create a more efficient and modern logistics port.
Technology Center (former school)
The original school building is now paying more and more attention to cutting-edge scientific research. Show the latest research results and cutting-edge technology. From the perspective of gameplay, there are many paths and buildings, as well as various unpredictable confrontations
Security Center (formerly military base)
The military base is responsible for monitoring the safety of the entire island and providing armed support. Monitoring and rapid response facilities are being used all over the island.
Logistics Bureau (formerly Jasnaya Polyana).
The logistics agency is located in Yasnaya Polyana, a large distribution center for goods arriving in Erangel. The goods transported from the port are sorted, inspected, and distributed throughout Erangel from here.
Energy Center (formerly Mylta Power)
This organization supplies power to the entire Erangel, combining traditional power generation with modern technology to ensure a stable power supply for civilian and military buildings on the island.
What’s New PUBG Mobile APK latest version 2.0
In V2.0 Lots Of Changes Have Been Made In Which Some New Items Have Been Added Whereas Some Unused Items Have Been Also Eliminated. Let Us Have A Quick Look At Some Of The New Features That We Are Going To Get In The Latest Version.
- Train (New Vehicle)
- Anti Gravity Motorcycle
- Air Conveyor Launcher
- Automatic Jump
- Robot Dogs
- Window Glass
How To Update PUBG Mobile 2.0?
If Don’t Get The Update On Play Store, You Have To Download It From Websites Especially In India. Follow This Step In Order To Update Your PUBG Mobile Game To The Latest Version.
If you can’t update or didn’t get the update of the latest version from the Play Store, then the only option is to download the PUBG Mobile APK + OBB from the website. Especially if you are from India, Players from India need to download manually from a website as PUBG Mobile is banned in India.
Note: Make Sure You Have enough Internet data and a High-Speed Internet Connection (WiFi is Recommended to download). The size of the APK and OBB File is about 1 GB and it may require 1.01GB – 1.5GB of internet data, and users should make sure that they have enough space available in the phone before downloading it.
- Uninstall the Old Version Of PUBG Mobile, if Installed
- Download the APK and OBB file of the PUBG Mobile APK + OBB 1.5 update from the below link.
- Once the APK and OBB file is downloaded, First move the OBB file (extract the OBB file first) to File Manager> Android> OBB and past it to the OBB file. After that Install the APK file.
- Open the game and then it will download the additional resource pack.
- Log In With Your Social Accounts, after that the game is ready to play easily, and all the features will be updated, too.
Make sure that you have enabled the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option if they haven’t already enabled it. Then you can enable it by going to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
PUBG Mobile 2.0Ignition update APK 2022
|App||PUBG MOBILE Global|
|Publisher||Tencent & Krafton|
|Size||990M – 1.01GB|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
|Get it On||Google Play Store|